Monday, December 14, 2009

Today, it's my birthday (13th NOV)

I know it's kind of dead in this blog, taking a long time until a new post. I don't deny lazy was part of the reason though, since it's long embedded in my body. A lots has happened since the last post whether it's about work, friendship, travels or family. Now I am already 24, yet still without any accomplishment. Speaking of age, I thank the 7 person who've spent their time celebrating my 24th b'day with me at SKybar and for the cake as well .
Celebrating birthday at Skybar at Traders Hotel makes me feel kinda high-class though. It's really a nice place except for the noise level. There's a pool, a KLCC night view, some gals to be looked at, fire dance and pretty expensive food & drinks. At least it is better than club where we can chat and enjoy our drinks together. A glass of red wine each plus some snacks and other alcoholic drinks is enough to kept all of us stayed for 2 hours plus.


It's a bit sad that i don't have a gf to accompany me at this time (since 2 pair of them are couples, 2 singles and one taken by Douglasology), but having these bunch of friends are enough at this stage. I am not that desperate yet, just like lyrics of Arigatou sanged by Tension (...没有女朋友的日子其实也不错, 虽然感觉有点寂寞 ,时间突然变很多...一个人的生活很自由...Do mo arigato 谢谢友情的手...)

About my birthday wish? (probably none of the viewers would be interested in). For those who wanted to know, this should be kept a secret until it is realized.... Hahaha....
SO, That's all for NOW... Chiaoz....

No comments:

Post a Comment