Saturday, December 19, 2009

Busy December...

This is the busiest month for me this year with lots of workload and stuff. With exams during the 1st weekend, outings and shopping for the rest of the weekends. It's tough studying while working and playing at the same time. Nevertheless, there was fun in the midst of all these, what matter most is the management of my time. What I miss most are the animes for the past three weeks (Nyankoi, Natsu no Arashi, Kimi ni todoke, etc).

Yesterday, there were few things that I did for the first time in my life. The first thing, I drove my almost 20 yr old Proton Saga to the speed of 170-180km/h at MEX (Maju Expressway) to Cyberjaya due to my lateness to work and this is the 2nd time I've been late to work. Thankfully my supervisor was not so strict, and it just simply another working day. It's been quite some time I have not left office in time due to insufficient staffs and my wish was granted this week.

Secondly, I went to a bhangra club called Mumbai SE near Heritage Row at KL. That is for the gathering of the same batch of peoples (Jolene aka Jojo, Ross and Audra) who entered ME (Marcus Evans) with me. It was nice meeting with you guys again after so long, even though I feel like i was in a foreign land because no other races was there other than Indians and bhangra??. I am not being racism but just felt kinda strange and a bit awkward....lolz. It was under renovation and there are free flows of drinks until 12AM. Me and Ross had a glass of beer while Jojo and Audra had orange juice. If I knew it was free flow earlier, then I would had more drinks cos we only knew it around 11.30pm... There was a room where there are some bhangra dancers (some are hot and their looks are not bad too) dance and perform to entertain the audiences (mostly middle ages man/woman). P/S: Not 18SX though. We get the chance to enter and watch for a while before leaving for the next club which is 'Space'. It was a nice place if you liked clubbing, with quite some hot chicks to see.

I love to go clubbing again sometime in the future, as I left quite early around 2. There was a Wan Tan Mee stall at Sg. Besi which i rated as one of the best Wan Tan Mee in town. There are varieties such as duck Mee , curry wild boar Mee, etc. It was open at night only as that place was a car workshop during the day. Had my supper there and went home. The next day was really rushed as well as I need to shop at One U, have meeting with my brother in the evening and with friends at night...

No comments:

Post a Comment