Friday, October 7, 2011

The morning of uncertainties.

It's almost 6 am, and I couldn't fall asleep. Is it because of my lifestyle I had before or my recent encountered problems which caused me this misery. Guess both are the reasons for my insomnia now. I have not blog for years and a sudden urge makes me do it since I can't sleep now.

It's almost 2 months since I am jobless. Not really jobless though, just that I am naive enough to be capable to handling a business without a fixed salary at the moment. It had been a month since the website WrightOffer is launched, and I still have a uncertain future for this. Starting this business was a decision I made 3 months back in June when my partner suggested. I learned a lot through the process until now, even facing my own troubles and conflict I have with myself, family and friends. Sometimes I questioned myself "Am I suitable?", "is this a right decision?", "How long can I survive like this", and etc. when even my own family does not really supporting me. But I will not quit, not just when this is just the beginning and I haven't seen the worst of it.

For those who reads my blog whether you know me or by chance, thanks a bunch. If you have time, please try to visit my website www.wrightoffer.com.my to support. Support is what I really need now. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment